Original post by Valarie Burton
Not every friend can meet every need. Some will meet more than one need, but few can do it all! Here are six types of friends every woman needs:
- The Wise Friend. You can count on them to talk you out of doing something you’d regret, help you solve your latest dilemma, and give all-around sound advice about just about anything.
- The Fun Friend. Want to have a good time, be adventurous, or laugh ’til your stomach hurts? You can always count on this one.
- The Travel Buddy. Drama-free, this friend is adaptable, maybe even adventurous, and loves to see the world.
- The Relationship Coach. Transparent, real and willing to listen, this friend has figured a few things out in the love department and genuinely wants to see you happy when it comes to romance.
- The Career Comrade. You share a similar background and goals in your work life, and encourage each other to higher professional success.
- The Accountability Partner. To maximize your potential, this is your go-to pal to help keep you on track.